Southeast Missouri Booster Club membership is a rewarding opportunity for you to enhance the Redhawks athletics programs and the welfare of our student-athletes.
You can earn membership into the Booster Club with a minimum contribution of only $100, and the club has 11 levels of giving that each feature exciting benefits. All Booster Club members have priority seating privileges for football and basketball at Houck Stadium and the Show Me Center. Additional membership benefits include reserved parking, Booster Room privileges, complimentary admission to the annual Booster Bar-B-Q, and much more! For a complete list of membership benefits, please view the Southeast Missouri Booster Club Responsibilities and Privileges chart.
All donations of $150 and above qualify you as a member of the Copper Dome Society of the Southeast Missouri University Foundation. Membership in the Copper Dome Society entitles you to invitations to special events throughout the year, recognition in the Foundation Annual Report and other special recognition. For more information about the Copper Dome Society, visit the Southeast Missouri University Foundation's website.
Methods of Giving
Membership in the Southeast Missouri Booster Club can be attained through a variety of giving methods, and all contributions are tax deductible.
- Annual Cash Gifts are the most common form of giving. They allow the athletics department to allocate money to the area of greatest need, mostly for scholarships.
- Matching Gifts give you the opportunity to double or triple your gift at no cost to you. Many companies have matching gif programs for contributions by their employees. Check with your company's Benefits Department for matching gift information.
- Gifts In Kind such as contributions of product, merchandise, equipment, or services are often provided in support of the athletics program. Credit toward membership is given based on the fair market value of the trade-out involved.
- Memorial Gifts, established as a scholarship endowment, provide needed financial assistance to our young men and women student-athletes. A memorial fund is a great way to perpetuate a family name while significantly supporting athletics.
- Other Giving Options include endowed gifts, real estate, securities, life insurance policies, stocks, or monies through trusts and bequests.
- Booster Club Brochure
- Membership Benefits Chart
- Methods of Giving
- Southeast Missouri University Foundation
- NCAA Booster Guidelines
- Mission Statement
- Booster Board
- Contact Us